The Haywards recently relocated and no longer live under a flowery bluff. We are now along side a rather full creek.
The move has been tough, as they always are but we are enjoying our new house and all the fun around us. We face the park and are near a dog park which the pups have enjoyed. We're still settling in but when we do, I'll post some house pics.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Looks like you will have to change the blog to "creek life" now :) We hope the move is going well - we just can't wait to see the new place. Madeleine is too cute! I can't believe she is eating food already! I bet that's a fun new adventure to add to the list ;) We're looking forward to that. We hope you are all doing well and we just can't wait for the girls to meet!
Post a Comment